This is the first time you book your senior portraits, so you might not know how this works exactly or what to expect. Allow me to help out a bit if I can!
Here is what to expect when you book your senior portrait session with Sarah Megan Photography
• It is best to book your session as early as you can! The summer tends to get away from us all and before we know it, it is time to go back to school and senior portraits are due! Even if you want to have a session in August, be sure to call at the beginning of the summer, sessions go quickly, we don’t like to have to turn people away 🙁 At SMP I begin to look for senior ambassadors as early as January! (as in the second semester of your JUNIOR year!) So it is never to early to book your senior portraits!
• When you book, be sure to say how you heard of us: website, Facebook, your friend’s name . . . I like to say Thank You when Thank You’s are due!
• When you call to book your appointment or when you book at a consultation, your session fee is will be due at the time of booking in order to reserve your session time.
• When you schedule you senior portrait session, I will email you a questionnaire to help us get to know a little more about you prior to your session.
• The day of your session, it would be best to arrive about 5 minutes early so you’re not feeling rushed.
• I will take a good amount of images during your session. Don’t worry, I will pull only the best images for your order session! I typically show no more than 40 as to not overwhelm you! Choosing your senior portrait can be difficult as it is!
• I know how hard it can be to wait, so generally, in just under a week after your session, a sneak peek will be posted to the Blog and Facebook page!
• Your ordering appointment will take place 7-10 days after your session. This is where you get to view your images, check out all the products and when I will help you place your order.
• Two weeks (4 weeks with canvases) after your purchasing session, all of your prints and products you ordered will be in and I will contact you to arrange a time for pickup.
• Images that you order in print, can be online, via Facebook, per your request! You may tag yourself to use as a profile pic. Just remember that SMP retains the copyright, please be sure to not crop or clone out our watermark/logo for any reason.
Hope that helps! I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Subscribe to the Blog / Like Us on Facebook to see our latest updates and posts!