The holidays are always a great time to capture some remarkable memories, here are some tips to help you capture those memories to treasure forever.
1. Use decorations as props, or to set a scene and tell a story.
2. Don’t forget the details. Again, use decorations, capture images of ornaments and the little things that make your holidays extra special, like all of those family treasures and heirlooms you look forward to every year.
3. Take before and after images of gifts. Not just while they are being opened as we talked about in last weeks Action tips, but capture the images of gifts under the tree, in a bag or on the table. Capture the pile all wrapped beautifully before the packages are ripped open and then after they are unveiled and all that paper is everywhere.
4. Don’t forget the food! Every family has a traditional dish or dessert, capture it now and watch how it changes or stays current over the years.
5. Above all, whatever your family traditions may be, make sure they are wrapped up in your film (or memory card) to remember and pass on year after year.
Everyone has their own special take on this time of year, don’t let yours be forgotten!
Play and Have Fun capturing all of your memories that make your holiday special!